- Where a world-class faculty is collaborating to achieve a
- Where the college readiness rate of minority students is 8 times
the state average
- Where faculty members participate in over 40 days of targeted professional development annually
- Where 100% of graduates exceed the UC/CSU entrance requirements
- Where class size is 25 and teachers have 100 students
- Where all students are physically and emotionally safe
Now Imagine Being a Teacher, Leader and Community Member in Such a School: a Summit Model School
Do you possess a remarkable capacity for connecting with young people, have a passion for your subject, and demonstrate a unique level of dedication, respect, and compassion for students as scholars and human beings? Do you want to be empowered to be a teacher leader working everyday to provide college opportunity and access to every student?
If So, Join Our Team!
All four Summit Model Schools will be hiring teachers from all subject areas to join our teams in the fall of 2012. We are seeking outstanding teachers for our San Jose and Redwood City campuses.